Stainless Steel Cooking Utensils
These hardworking kitchen utensils are perfect for cooking and serving foods at every dining occasion. This go-to selection is made up of those essentials-only helpers expert chefs and occasional cooks use every time they prepare a meal. Keep them handy in a crock next to your stove for easy access.
- Each utensil is made from a single sheet of 18/8 stainless steel: contains no welds or stress points for greater strength and durability, and hangs for easy storage
- Their versatile style works for everyday meals and special occasions and complements any decor
- Design features include longer handles—with comfortable contoured grips—to easily reach to the bottom of deeper pots and pans
- Stainless steel won’t react with foods, absorb odors or transfer flavors between uses
- Dishwasher safe
- All sold separately
- Ladle, 12-1/2"Lx4"Wx3-1/2"H—It stirs, scoops and serves up generous portions of foods along with their liquids and sauces
- Slotted Spoon, 12-1/2"Lx4"Wx3"H—The slotted flow-through design stirs, scoops and drains generous portions of foods, like pasta and vegetables, for serving
- Spoon, 12-1/2"Lx4"Wx3"H
- Skimmer, 13-3/4"Lx5"Wx1"H—The slotted flow-through design is ideal for preparing pasta, dumplings, vegetables, and more
- Slotted Turner, 13-3/4"Lx5"Wx1"H—It stirs, turns, divides, and serves generous portions of food, while the slotted flow-through design allows liquids and cooking oils to drains away
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.