Spanish Dark Chocolate Cointreau Truffles, 2 Ballotins
When people stop to smell these delicious "flowers" from Spain, it's to savor the rich dark chocolate. It's made from select Ghanaian cocoa beans by a famous Spanish chocolatier with over 220 years of experience. But that’s just the beginning. Upon biting into one of these truffles, they quickly discover that the orangey Cointreau-infused center blends perfectly with the smooth dark chocolate shell, setting off a bouquet of smiles.
- Dark chocolate flower-shaped truffles
- Made using select Ghanaian cocoa beans
- Infused with premium Cointreau liqueur
- Created by a premier Spanish chocolatier that's been in business since 1797
- Two 2.5 oz. ballotins; 12 truffles per box
- Made in Spain
Sugar, Cocoa Paste, Cocoa Butter, Cointreau (10%), Milk Powder, Liquid Cream (Milk), Stabiliser (E-420), Liquid Glucose, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Aroma. Contains 3% Alcohol by Volume.
Made in Spain.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 6 Months
Net Weight: 2.54oz.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.