Sloan Curtain Rod Connector Screw
This Sloan Connector Screw is used to join the 1-3/8" Sloan Wood Curtain Rods. When using a connector screw, you will also need to use a center support bracket (#78831) for your curtain rods. Each new joint must rest on a center support bracket to ensure the curtain rod has the proper support required to hold up the curtain panels without bowing in the center.
- Connector screw used to join 1-3/8" Sloan Wood Curtain Rods for creating the perfect length rod
- Use one bracket for every 4 feet of curtain rod length
- Joint must be placed on the bracket to help ensure pole has proper support needed
- Includes one metal connector screw
- Coordinates with our Sloan Wood Curtain Rods (#78745), Ball Finial (#78746), Mission Finial (#78747), Endcap Finial (#78748), Brackets (78749), Center Support Bracket (#78331), Rings (#78751), Clips (#78830), and Baton (#78752)
Indoor Use Only
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.