Silky Chiffon Scarf
Back in the 1950s and early '60s chiffon scarves were as much a part of women's fashion as bouffant dresses, saddle shoes, Capri pants, and pearls. Our customer requests tell us these scarves have never been far from women’s hearts and are once again in demand. Great for keeping your hair in place when cruising in a convertible or when out and about on a breezy day. They also make wonderful hat or neck scarves. Available in 28" and 35" squares. 100% polyester. Machine wash, line dry. USA from imported material.
- Won't slip off or flatten your hair
- Silky to the touch
- Rolled edges
- Available in 28" and 35" squares.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.