Sicilian Fig Cookies, 2 Packages
Called "cucidati," the Sicilian term for "little bracelets," these luscious treats are more than just fig-filled cookies. They have a rich and jammy fig filling that's wrapped in cookie dough and topped with rock sugar and colorful nonpareils. The fig filling is made with apricots, almonds, raisins, semisweet chocolate, a touch of rum...and a secret family recipe from Italy.
- Deliciously rich fig-jam cookies
- Topped with rock sugar and nonpareils
- Made by a third-generation family of Italian bakers
- Two 6.5 oz. packages; approx. 7 cookies per package
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size 1 Cookie (1oz/27g)|
|Serving Per Container Approx 7|
|Calories From Fat 35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.