Sicilian Fig Biscuits
Called "cucidati," the Sicilian term for "little bracelets," these luscious little pastries are more than just fig-filled biscuits. A rich cookie shell, topped with rock sugar and colored nonpareils, surrounds a fig paste enhanced with apricot, almonds, raisins, semisweet chocolate, and a little rum, for a soft, dense cookie we can’t wait to enjoy. Made in small batches by a third-generation Italian family who saved original family recipes and now live in the U.S. 7-8 cookies per 6.5 oz. package.
- Dense and delicious fig-paste cookie
- Coated with rock sugar and nonpareils
- Made by a third-generation Italian family
Almonds, Semisweet chocolate drops, (sugar, chocolate liquoir, cocoa butter, soy lecithin), Rum, Raisins,
Contains less than 2% of each of the following: Maltodextrin, Apricots, Natural flavors, Soybean oil,
Corn starch, Salt, Confectioners glaze, Dextrose, Spices, Leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda,
monocalcium phosphate), Ethyl alcohol, Sodium benzoate & & sulfur dioxide preservatives, Yellow #5, Carnauba wax, Yellow #6, Red #40, Red #3, Blue#2, Blue #1.
Made in USA
Product may have come in contact with nuts
Partially produced with genetic engineering
This is not a Kosher food.
Serving per container approximately 7
Net weight: 6.5 oz
Store at room temperature
Shelf life: 6 months
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.