Shalimar Eau de Cologne
This opulent French fragrance hits all the right notes as a wonderfully feminine scent, the world's first Oriental fragrance. It was inspired by one of the greatest romances of all time when Emperor Shah Jahan of India fell hopelessly in love with Princess Mumtaz Mahal. He built the Gardens of Shalimar for her and he also dedicated the Taj Mahal to her, one of the seven wonders of the world. Sweet voluptuous vanilla blends beautifully with seductively warm notes of amber, incense, and soft powder for a one-of-a-kind fragrance that's also known as "the fragrance of desire."
- The world's most legendary fragrance
- Soft, elegant and sensual
- Inspired by one of the world's greatest romances
- Wonderfully feminine and seductive with a base of powdery, sweet vanilla and warm notes of incense and amber
- 2.5 oz. spray bottle
- Made in France
- Available only in the contiguous 48 states
Storage: Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Danger: Keep away from open flame. Keep out of reach of children.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.