Second to the Last to Leave USS Arizona: The Lauren F. Bruner Story
For many, the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor is simply a long-ago chapter in American history. For the brave men and women who were part of the "greatest generation," that tragic day will never be forgotten. This exciting memoir tells readers what the battle was really like through the unfiltered words of Lauren F. Bruner, a sailor on the USS Arizona. His recollections of December 7, 1941, include countless profiles of his buddies, too—many of whom were killed in action. The book also covers Bruner's time at the base hospital while he recovered from his injuries. Dozens of pen-and-ink drawings are included in this signed edition, as well as an exclusive cover found only at The Vermont Country Store.
- A limited signed edition
- Not just an inspiring military memoir, but a tribute to those who served on the homefront
- An invaluable addition to your own WWII library
- Dozens of pen-and-ink illustrations included
- Exclusive cover for The Vermont Country Store
- 471-page softcover book
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.