Chockfull of plump raisins soaked in Jamaican rum and highlighted with candied orange and lemon peels, this Christmas rum stollen with sweet buttery dough is a twist on a classic recipe. Each rum stollen is made by master bakers who work at a 125-year-old German bakery and pride themselves on using traditional methods.
- Traditional German Christmas rum stollen
- Filled with rum-soaked raisins
- Basted with butter
- Topped with a shower of powdered sugar
- 26.4 oz. loaf serves about 15
- Made in Germany
Wheat flour, raisins, palm fat, candied orange and lemon peels (glucose, Orange peels, lemon peels, fructose, sugar), glucose, sugar, canola oil, Jamaican rum, sorbitol (humectant), fructose, emulsifiers (mono- and Diglycerides of fatty acids, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate), wheat starch, yeast, Salt, natural flavor, fully hydrogenated palm fat.
Allergen warning: Contains wheat. May contain traces of tree nuts, eggs and milk.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area.
Shelf Life: 6 months
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.