Rockingham Teapot, In 2 Sizes
Tea connoisseurs from around the world have insisted upon these teapots from Staffordshire, England where they've been made since 1745—first produced on the estate of Charles Marquis of Rockingham. It's said that no teapot in the world makes finer tea than these high-quality, reasonably priced pots. Fans claim that it's the clay from which they are formed and their special shape, which encourages tea leaves to swirl gently in boiling water for the ideal infusion, that creates the best tasting cup of tea.
- The only teapot for true tea connoisseurs
- Special shape encourages tea leaves to swirl for a robust infusion
- Each piece is handcrafted, so all the teapots are unique and vary slightly
- Not intended for use on a stove top or in a microwave
- Glazed inside and out
- The 6-cup teapot holds about 36 oz. and measures 10"Lx6"Wx6-1/2"H
- The 2-cup teapot holds about 12 oz. and measures 8"Lx5"Wx5-1/2"H
- Hand wash
- Made in England
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.