Retro Popeye or Olive Oyl Bendable Toy Figures
Special: Buy any 2 and save $1.00 each.
January 17th, 1929, was the fateful day that would change the comic strip and cartoon worlds forever. Popeye was “born” and in no time became the most well-known character on “the strip.” Not too soon after, Olive Oyl arrived on the scene, wooing Popeye with her fluttering voice and coquettish ways. Recreated with all the details that made them so unique, like Popeye's flexing muscles and ever-present pipe and Olive Oyl's red and black dress, extra large feet, and signature bun, these two characters look just like you remember from screen and page and are ready for fun! Spinach not included. Popeye and Olive Oyl are sold separately.
- Bendable and poseable collectible figures
- Both Popeye and Olive Oyl stand approx. 7" tall
- Made of PVC
- Ages 3 and up
- Popeye and Olive Oil are sold separately
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.