Our honey comes straight from Vermont honeybee apiaries owned and operated by a husband-and-wife team of backyard beekeepers whose bees visit the surrounding orchards and wildflowers to gather nectar. This raw honey is neither highly heated nor filtered so as not to destroy the natural benefits of the honey. One of nature’s richest sources of enzymes, which are necessary for proper digestion, raw honey retains over 80 different components important for human health, including B vitamins, iron, zinc, and antioxidants. Some crystallization is natural; place the jar in a bowl of warm water to re-liquefy. Do not microwave. 16 oz. jar.
- The honey is neither highly heated nor filtered to retain its natural benefits
- A rich source of enzymes, which promote normal digestion
- Contains B vitamins, iron, zinc, and antioxidants
- Some crystallization is natural
- Re-liquefy the honey by placing the jar in a bowl of warm water
- Do not microwave
- 16 oz. jar
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size:1 Tbsp (21g)|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.