Pure Cider Jelly, 2 Jars
Come fall, it's apple picking time in Vermont. But what to do with all those apples? Make pure apple cider jelly. One of the most popular jellies in our store, apple cider jelly is made with 100% apple cider which is boiled down to one-ninth of its original volume. When it cools, all the natural pectin in apples thickens the concentrated cider into a spreadable jelly packed with the natural goodness of fresh apples.
- Pure apple cider jelly
- Made by boiling down 100% apple cider to one-ninth its original volume
- Contains no added sugar or preservatives
- Makes a tasty spread on toast or an English muffin
- The perfect pairing with peanut butter to up your PB&J game
- Try it with a slice of Vermont cheddar cheese or spread atop a wheel of brie and wrap it in puff pastry and bake until golden for a quick and delicious appetizer
- 10 oz. jar
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Small business exemption.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.