Private Reserve Vermont Maple Syrup
This season’s private reserve Golden syrup is especially wonderful as it is made from sap collected from a select grove of maple trees in northern Vermont. Usually the first syrup of the season, Golden is produced in smaller quantities, making it even more precious. Enjoy its delicate flavor—with hints of butter and vanilla—over ice cream or crepes. Makes a wonderful gift from Vermont!
- Extra-special golden maple syrup
- Usually made at the beginning of the maple sugaring season
- Pale straw color; delicate flavor
- Also known as Fancy Syrup
- Made just for us with sap collected from a select grove of maple trees
- 12.7 oz. bottle
- Made in Vermont
100% Pure Maple Syrup
Made in the USA.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.