Private Reserve Vermont Golden Maple Syrup
While all our Vermont maple syrup is gift-worthy, we’re especially excited about this season’s private reserve. It's made just for us from a select grove of maple trees in the heart of Vermont's maple country. We chose Golden, as it’s usually the first syrup of the sugaring season and produced in smaller qualities, making it even more precious. Its delicate flavor offers hints of butter and vanilla and is a treat when poured over vanilla ice cream or crepes.
- Sourced from a select grove of maple trees
- Delicate maple flavor with hints of butter and vanilla
- 100% golden maple syrup
- 12.7 oz. bottle
- Made in Vermont
Made in the USA
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings per container: approximately 6
Store at room temperature, refrigerate after opening
Shelf life: 3 years
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.