Premium Dry Iron
It's back, and better than ever! Many of our customers prefer a dry iron over today's steam iron because it is better for pressing starched clothes and they find that the smooth sole plate doesn't leave those ugly indent. Quilters and crafters like dry irons, too, for fusing appliqués. From the moment you take it out of the box, this hefty iron just feels right in your hand. Features a cool-touch handle and 6-selection temperature dial with fabric guide.
- Dry iron has a smooth soleplate
- Glides over fabric smoothly
- Great for quilting and crafts
- Does not leave impressions on plush towels or clothing
- Plug in the iron to turn it on; unplug the iron to turn it off
- 8 ft. long cord
- Dimensions: 10"Lx4-1/2"Wx5"H
- ETL listed
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.