Poison Ivy Relief Soap
If you find yourself covered in an itchy, irritated rash from contact with poison ivy, sumac or oak, the first thing to do is to wash the skin to remove the irritating oils. This all-natural bar is formulated with a moisture-rich base of olive oil plus organic oatmeal, pink clay, and oils of balsam and Amyris—all of which work together to effectively remove irritating oils from the skin. It's also formulated with glycerin, which hydrates the skin. The soap also works great as a pre-treatment for clothing that has ben in contact with poison ivy, oak or sumac, too.
- All-natural soap made with a blend of olive oil, organic oatmeal, pink clay, and balsam and Amyris essential oils
- Removes irritating oils from contact with poison ivy, sumac and oak
- Rich in glycerin, it won't dry out your skin
- Safe for all skin types; gentle enough for delicate skin
- Free of artificial dyes, sulfates, parabens, and chemicals
- Hand cut and handmade
- Keep a bar in your first-aid kit
- One 4 oz. bar
- Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.