Piemontese Panettone With Candied Fruit
Piemontese Panettone is the most famous of all the Italian specialty loaves of bread. Legend has it the name comes from a poor baker's daughter, Toni, who won the heart of a nobleman in the 1400s by baking this bread. From then on it was known as pan del Ton (Toni's bread) or panettone as we call it today. And like the smitten nobleman, you too will be impressed when you taste this delectable sweet bread loaded with raisins, candied fruit, and topped with a baked-on hazelnut and almond icing. Mangia!
- Light, fluffy texture
- Chock-full of raisins and candied fruit
- Topped with a baked-on hazelnut and almond icing
- Makes a great gift
- 26.5 oz. panettone; approx. 15 servings
- Made in Italy
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 1/5 Cake||82g|
|Servings Per Container:||5|
|Calories From Fat||110|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.