Piemontese Panettone With Candied Fruit
For Christmas arrival, orders must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, December 13.
For New Years arrival, orders must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, December 18.
Piemontese Panettone is the most famous of all the Italian specialty loaves of bread. Legend has it the name comes from a poor baker's daughter, Toni, who won the heart of a nobleman in the 1400s by baking this bread. From then on it was known as pan del Ton (Toni's bread) or panettone as we call it today. And like the smitten nobleman, you too will be impressed when you taste this delectable sweet bread loaded with raisins, candied fruit, and topped with a baked-on hazelnut and almond icing. Mangia!
- Light, fluffy texture
- Chock-full of raisins and candied fruit
- Topped with a baked-on hazelnut and almond icing
- Makes a great gift
- 26.5 oz. panettone; approx. 15 servings
- Made in Italy
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 1/5 Cake||82g|
|Servings Per Container:||5|
|Calories From Fat||110|
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.