Orton Brothers Washed Cotton Button-Down Shirt
This versatile shirt was made to do double duty—it's durable enough to be your work shirt and it's refined enough to be a "dressier" shirt, too. The fabric is woven cotton with a textured finish that enhances its durability. It's a substantial mid-heavyweight, so it easily doubles as a shirt jacket. Other details include double-needle stitching, faux-horn buttons, and a drop yoke in the back.
- Indigo-dyed textured cotton shirt
- Cotton is prewashed for enhanced softness
- Double-needle stitching
- Spread collar
- Chest pockets with button flaps (the left chest pocket has a pencil slot)
- Faux horn buttons
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Locker loop
- Drop yoke ion the back with box pleat
- Approx. 31" long
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.