Orton Brothers Vermont Barn Vest for Men
If you own our Vermont Barn Coat, then you know its value on a blustery morning when the chores just won't wait. Our Vermont Barn Vest is made of the same hard-working stuff, literally. Details include a single snap-flap chest pocket, dual snap-flap patch pockets (with handwarmer pockets behind them), plus a hidden inside zipper pocket. All pockets have reinforced stitching. And it's made of high-quality cotton that's triple brushed—so it's never stiff. Plus, it's fleece lined, too.
- Soft yet durable cotton twill
- Corduroy collar and fleece lining
- Full-zip front with snap flap
- Adjustable snap-tabs at the waist
- One left-side chest pocket, two snap-close cargo pockets, and an inner zip pocket
- Approx. 31" long
- Shell and lining, 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.