Orton Brothers Sherpa-Lined Plaid Flannel Shirt
Vermont’s winter are notoriously cold and usually require adding an extra layer or two. Except when wearing our thick sherpa-lined flannel shirt. It’s made with soft cotton flannel on the outside and insulating sherpa fleece on the inside to give you the added warmth you need, minus the bulkiness that comes from wearing multiple layers. And it looks and fits great, too with satin-lined sleeve that prevent the shirt from bunching when dressing, 2 buttoned chest pockets, and 2 side welt pockets to warm your hands. Makes a great shirt jacket as well.
- Soft flannel on the outside
- Lined with sherpa fleece on the inside for extra warmth
- Full button front and double-button cuffs
- 2 chest pockets with button flaps
- Doubles as a lightweight jacket
- Approx. 32"
- Shell: 100% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash and dry
Made in India.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.