Orton Brothers Sherpa-Lined Buffalo Check Flannel Shirt
If your winters are as cold as ours, you're going to want the double layers of warmth our sherpa-lined flannel shirt provides. It's made with soft cotton flannel on the outside and insulating sherpa fleece on the inside and it has satin-lined sleeves to make putting it on and taking it off a breeze—no bunched up sleeves! Makes a great shirt jacket as well.
- Soft flannel on the outside; warm sherpa fleece on the inside
- Satin-lined sleeves
- Full button front and double-button cuffs
- Two chest pockets with button flaps
- Two side welt handwarmer pockets
- Doubles as a lightweight jacket
- Approx. 32" long
- Shell: 100% cotton; lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.