Open-Stock Striped Seersucker Portuguese Cotton Sheets
One warm night beneath these crisp, lightweight seersucker percale sheets and you'll appreciate just how comfortable they truly are. They're woven in Portugal, home to some of the world's finest weavers, where the premium cotton threads are woven at different tensions to give the sheets their puckery texture. This allows for better airflow so you stay cool even as temperatures rise. And since the sheets are sold open stock, you can buy just what you need.
- Open-stock fitted sheet, flat sheet, and standard pillowcase pairs
- Yarn-dyed to keep the stripes looking crisp—wash after wash
- Twin fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 13" deep; full, queen, and king, up to 16" deep
- 170 thread count
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in Portugal
- Coordinating Striped Seersucker Portuguese Cotton Bedspread (#86309), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.