Vermont Cheddar Cheese Sampler, Four 4 oz. Blocks
Made by hand in small batches, our Vermont cheddar owes its full, mellow flavor to patient aging and the fresh milk of Jersey cows—raised without hormones or antibiotics on small Vermont family farms. Jersey cows produce milk with notably higher percentages of butterfat, which translates into rich and creamy cheese. Our one-pound sampler includes four popular flavors: two 1-year sharp cheddars, one 2-year extra-sharp cheddar, and one maple-smoked cheddar that's cold-smoked over real maple wood chips.
- Two 1-year cheddars, one 2-year cheddar, and one maple-smoked cheddar
- Four 4 oz. bricks (1 lb. total weight)
- Made in Vermont
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Information is for All Flavors.|
|Calories from Fat:||80|
|*Percentages are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.