Olde English Traditional Fruitcake Gift Tin
If you love super-moist fruitcake made with plenty of butter, then this rich, dense beauty is your dream come true. It's handmade in America's heartland by folks whose roots stretch way back to the 1600s when this recipe was first created. It's chock-full of plump raisins, succulent pineapple, red and green glacé cherries, walnuts, and pecans. Plus, it's decorated with more glacé cherries and bits of tender pecans.
- Classic fruitcake ring
- Rich buttery cake
- Filled with glace cherries, pineapple, raisins, walnuts, and pecans
- 28 oz. ring cake (7" diameter); serves 6-8
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
Made in USA
Contains wheat, egg, milk, walnuts, and pecans.
Partially produced with genetic engineering
This is a Kosher food approved by Triangle K.
(4 oz./ 113g)
Shelf life: Room temperature or refrigerated 9 months, frozen
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.