Nyakers Gingersnap Gift Tin
The aroma alone of these Nyakers gingersnaps is enough to set your mouth to watering. Each bite of these thin, crispy gingersnaps treats your taste buds to a spicy blend of clove, cinnamon, and ginger. In 1952, Nyakers, then a small bakery in the north of Sweden, had a small bread wagon that the baker drove from farm to farm selling freshly baked goods. Since then, the business has grown and so has its reputation for the finest ginger cookies. One bite and we're sure you’ll agree.
- Nyaker has been baking traditional gingersnaps since 1952
- Thin, crispy, and addictive
- Generously spiced with clove, ginger, and cinnamon
- Gift tin measures approx. 7-1/2" diameter
- 26.4 oz. tin; approx. 80 cookies
- Made in Sweden
butter), Sodium bicarbonate, Cloves, Cinnamon, Ginger
Made in Sweden
Made in a facility that processes milk products.
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings per container: 13
Store in a cool, dry place
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.