You May Also Need
Northshire Solid Braided Wool Rug Collection
Please allow up to 4 weeks to ship.
For Christmas arrival, orders must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, November 14.
These rugs are made to last! They're crafted here in New England by artisan rug makers who wrap premium wool fibers around a dense fiber core and expertly braid the rugs with strong monofilament thread so they will stay together and wear beautifully for decades. The rugs are also "flat braided" so they will lie flat and not curl up around the edges. This high level of craftsmanship ensures the rugs are durable enough to stand up to high traffic areas while remaining soft and comfortable underfoot. Reversible for twice the wear.
- Natural fiber wool rug
- Thick and soft underfoot
- Tightly braided around a natural fiber core
- Fiber core adds cushioning for added comfort
- High-quality yarn and strong thread
- Special braiding technique ensures the rug lies flat
- Reversible for double the wear
- Professionally clean
- 100% wool
- Made in USA
- We recommend adding our Cut-to-fit Rug Pad to keep the rug in place (#75214), sold separately
- Coordinating Northshire Multicolor Oval Rug Collection (#71246), Rectangle Rug Collection (#76225), Rectangle Runner (#76226), Hearth Rug (#85051), Oval Runner (#76227), and Oval Stair Tread (#77794), sold separately
Made in the USA.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.