You May Also Need
Northshire Multicolor Braided Wool Oval Runner
Please allow up to 4 weeks to ship.
For Christmas arrival, orders must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, November 14.
In this era of space-age synthetics, a 100% wool rug may seem outmatched. Don't you believe it! Wool is an incredibly durable fabric, with satisfying heft and a texture that's pleasing even for bare feet. Each of our authentic New England rugs is braided and stitched by hand, the same way they have been since the 18th century. The braids are wrapped around a dense fiber core that retains its thickness and spring even in heavy traffic. Then the braids are stitched together into the traditional oblong spiral (again, by hand) using heavy upholstery-grade thread. They will beautify your home and save your feet from chilly floors for many, many years. Reversible, too, for twice the wear.
- Hard-to-find oval-shaped runner
- Handwoven in New England
- Crush-resistant fiber "rope" core
- Reversible for extended wear
- 100% wool
- Made in USA
- We recommend adding our Cut-to-Fit Rug Pad to help keep the rug in place and add a protective barrier between the rug and the floor (#75214), sold separately
- Coordinating Northshire Multicolor Oval Rug Collection (#71246), Rectangle Rug Collection (#76225), Rectangle Runner (#76226), Hearth Rug (#85051), and Oval Stair Tread (#77794), sold separately
- Coordinating Northshire Solid Oval Rug Collection (#83027), sold separately
Made in the USA.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.