Narrow Ruffles Lace Trim Tailored Valance
This is the type of window treatment you'll find in a quaint inn by the seashore or a bed and breakfast in the Green Mountains of Vermont. Its timeless style and simple design are the perfect accents with all types of bedding, including handmade quilts, matelasse bedspreads, and hobnail coverlets. The valance is an easy-care cotton blend with a graceful drape and is finished with a narrow two-inch-wide ruffle and a one-inch-wide lace trim. Use it on its own, or pair it with the coordinating curtains or tiers. Valance is sold individually.
- Tailored valances are made to fit across the curtain rod with little or no pleating for a cornice look. To create a cornice look, select a valance that is as close to the width of your window area as possible. For a fuller look, one with pleats and gathers, select a valance that is 1-1/2 times to double the window width.
- Includes one 74"Wx14"L valance (74" total width)
- 1-1/2" rod pocket
- 1" heading (heading is not included in length)
- Curtain, polyester/cotton; lace trim, 100% polyester
- Machine wash and dry
- USA of imported material
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Narrow Ruffles Lace Trim Rod Pocket Tiers (#88490), Curtains (88491), and Swag Pair (#88493), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.