Mr. Bill Bendable Figure
What indignities will Mr. Hands inflict upon Mr. Bill this time? Will he go on a deep-sea diving mission? Will he be shot out of a canon? Only Mr. Hands (played by you) can say. Mr. Bill, the clay character, debuted on Saturday Night Live in 1975 becoming one of the comedy hit's most popular characters. Although you can't flatten, squish, or dismember this poseable and bendable guy, we're sure you can think of something that will have him wanting to cry "Ohh, Nooooo. . ."
- Mr. Bill was created by the 18-year-old winner of SNL's home movie contest in 1975
- Mr. Bill was a regular guest character on Saturday Night Live until 1980
- This bendable figure is approx. 5¾" tall
- Made of PVC
- For ages 3 and up
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.