Mozart Kugeln Delights Tin
These delightful treats were created in Salzburg in 1890 and are such a unique and wonderful combination that they are still made today. Each kugeln has a hazelnut nougat center surrounded by almond and pistachio marzipan and is double-dipped in fine milk and dark chocolate.
- Made from a secret recipe first created in 1890
- Hazelnut nougat center surrounded by almond and pistachio marzipan
- Dipped in milk and dark chocolate
- Collectible tin makes a great gift!
- 10.6 oz. tin; approx. 15 kugeln
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 2 pcs. (40g)|
|Sevings per container: about 7.5|
|Calories from fat: 90|
|Includes 19g Added Sugars||38%|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.