Mozart Kugel Chocolate and Almond and Pistachio Marzipan Delights Tin
Our chocolates are on summer vacation! This item is expected to return in September.
These decadent treats were created in Salzburg in 1890 and are such a unique and wonderful combination, they are still being made today. Each kugel has a hazelnut nougat center that's surrounded by almond and pistachio marzipan and double-dipped in fine milk and dark chocolate.
- Made from a secret recipe first created in 1890
- Each delightful kugel has a hazelnut nougat center surrounded by almond and pistachio marzipan
- Kugeln are dipped in milk chocolate and then in dark chocolate
- Festive and collectible tin makes a great gift!
- 10.6 oz. tin; approx. 15 kugeln
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 2 pcs. (40g)|
|Sevings per container: about 7.5|
|Calories from fat: 90|
|Includes 19g Added Sugars||38%|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.