Mozart Kugel Chocolate and Almond and Pistachio Marzipan Delights Tin
These decadent treats were created in Salzburg in 1890 and are such a unique and wonderful combination, they are still being made today. Each kugel has a hazelnut nougat center that's surrounded by almond and pistachio marzipan and double-dipped in fine milk and dark chocolate.
- Made from a secret recipe first created in 1890
- Each delightful kugel has a hazelnut nougat center surrounded by almond and pistachio marzipan
- Kugels are dipped in milk chocolate and then in dark chocolate
- Festive and collectible tin makes a great gift!
- 10.6 oz. tin; approx. 15 kugel
- Made in Germany
Sugar, Almonds, Cocoa mass, Cocoa butter, Hazelnuts, Milk, Pistachios, Invertaise, Alcohol, Soy lecithin, Natural flavoring (rum), glycerol
Made in Germany
Processed in a facility that also processes egg, soy, and wheat.
Sevings per container: approximately 7.5
Store in a cool, dry area not above 65 degrees F
Shelf life: 13 months
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.