Mountain Weave Cotton Placemat, Set of 2
These sturdy, practical placemats recall the homespun fabric hand-loomed in the mountains of Vermont over 150 years ago. The cotton is grown in America and woven on 150-year-old traditional looms by master weavers in New England, and then each piece is individually cut and fringed by hand here in Vermont. When washed, the cotton softens, and the weave tightens, which gives our Mountain Weave table linens their homespun look and feel. For best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- Soft fringe on four sides
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Finished and fringed in Vermont
- Each placemat measures 20"x14"
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- Set of two placemats
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Mountain Weave Tablecloth (#54176), Mountain Weave Napkin Set (#88602), and Mountain Weave Table Runner (#81247), sold separately
*We overcut our placemats to allow for up to 10% shrinkage due to the all-cotton fabrication. The size listed is the after-first-wash size; the placemat you receive will be larger than the size ordered. The placemat should not be machine dried. If the placemat is machine dried, increased shrinkage will occur. We recommend machine washing in cold water, then stretching and line drying.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.