Mildred's Smoked New England Petite Boneless Ham
Reminiscent of the moist, flavorful ham Mildred served in homemade sandwiches at our Weston store, this exceptional ham is crafted from fresh, lean pork that's trimmed by expert butchers, slow-cured and marinated for one week in a blend of Vermont maple syrup, herbs, and spices, and then deeply smoked up to 12 hours over real applewood to infuse every mouthwatering bite with smoky sweetness.
- Applewood smoked up to 12 hours
- Exceptionally lean and full flavored
- Classic New England-style ham
- Treat your family to the best-tasting maple ham they'll ever taste!
- The perfect size to enjoy all year long
- Boneless New England-style ham weighs approx. 2-1/2 lbs. and serves about 6
Water, Salt, Sugar Cane, Maple Sugar, Maple Syrup, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Vinegar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate, Spice Extractives.
Made in USA.
This is not a Kosher food.
Serving Size: 3 oz.
Servings per container: approximately 6.
Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Shelf life: refrigerated 7 days, frozen 1 year.
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.