Men's Irish Wool Timeless Sweater Vest
You'll stay warm and look great in this classic Irish sweater vest. It's knit with traditional Aran stitching, including a classic cable stitch, which represents a fisherman's rope and is thought to bestow good luck throughout life's journey. The pure wool is soft and insulating—and never itchy. Details include a V-neck, genuine wooden buttons, and two patch pockets.
- Honeycomb, cable, and basketweave stiches
- Rib-knit trim at neckline and bottom hem
- Two front pockets
- Approx. 28" long
- 100% wool
- Hand wash, dry flat, or dry clean
- Made in Ireland
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Irish Wool Timeless V-Neck Cardigan (#76040), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.