Medicated Coal Tar Ointment
A time-honored remedy, our medicated coal tar ointment is proven to reduce scaling and irritation, control itching, and relieve the redness and flaking associated with psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis. This multi-symptom formula contains the highest level of coal tar 2% (from coal tar topical solution, USP 20%) allowed by the FDA in an over-the-counter drug, making our medicated coal tar ointment an effective and economical alternative to prescribed steroids. Helps to slow overgrowth of skin cells and lessens inflammation for psoriasis symptom relief and improved skin appearance.
- Most beneficial during “active” phase of psoriasis
- Contains highest levels of coal tar 2% (from coal tar topical solution, USP 20%) allowed by the FDA
- Provides time-tested relief from itching, scaling, flaking, and irritation
- Helps prevent recurrence of psoriasis symptoms
- 4 oz. jar
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.