Mechanical Cuckoo Clock
Mark the passage of time in true German fashion with this handsome Black Forest Cuckoo Clock. Handcrafted in Germany using centuries-old clock-making techniques, the handsome cuckoo clock is ornately decorated with a traditional 5-leaf design in a golden walnut finish. It keeps time with the traditional 1 day weight-driven movement of the pine cone-and-leaf pendulums and weights. The "cuckoo bird" appears when the clock "cuckoos and gongs" once every half hour and the number of hours on the hour. The authentic German clock relies on old-world time-keeping mechanisms and requires no batteries.
- Hand-carved Black Forest Cuckoo Clock
- Made in Germany using old-world artisan techniques
- Traditional 1-day weight-driven mechanism
- Cuckoo bird alerts you to the time every half hour (one gong) and every hour (a gong for every hour)
- No batteries or electricity needed
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.