Max Factor Pan Stick
Preferred by Hollywood starlets in the 1940s and '50s, Max Factor® Pan-Stik was the first makeup developed especially for technicolor film. Conveniently packaged in a tube, Max Factor's Pan-Stik is easily applied with fingertips or sponge applicator (not included) and its creamy texture blends for a smooth, flawless look. Provides non-greasy pinpoint coverage for brown spots and under-eye circles and can be applied as an all-over foundation.
- Classic foundation in a stick
- Creamy and easy to apply
- Flawless coverage for brown spots and under-eye circles
- Smooth polished look
- 0.31 oz. tube
- Max Factor® is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble, Inc.
Paraffin, Cera alba, Ozokerite, Propylparaben, Parful, Methyparaben,
Sorbic acid, Mineral oil, Beeswax, Fragrance, Iron oxide, (+/- CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499
Warning: Discontinue if rash occurs. For external use only.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.