Max Factor Pan Stick
Preferred by Hollywood starlets in the 1940s and '50s, Max Factor® Pan-Stik was the first makeup developed especially for technicolor film. Conveniently packaged in a tube, Max Factor's Pan-Stik is easily applied with fingertips or sponge applicator (not included) and its creamy texture blends for a smooth, flawless look. Provides non-greasy pinpoint coverage for brown spots and under-eye circles and can be applied as an all-over foundation.
- Classic foundation in a stick
- Creamy and easy to apply
- Flawless coverage for brown spots and under-eye circles
- Smooth polished look
- 0.31 oz. tube
- Max Factor® is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble, Inc.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.