Old-Fashioned Maple Sugar Block, Made From 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup
Reminiscent of the 1800s, when most of Vermont’s maple syrup was preserved in rectangle-shaped blocks, this maple sugar block is made by simmering pure maple syrup past the syrup stage to evaporate even more moisture. The highly concentrated thickened “syrup” is then poured into molds and allowed to set. This portable chunk of pure Vermont sweetness adds rich maple flavor when grated over oatmeal, sliced apples, ice cream, or buttered toast.
- 100% pure Vermont maple syrup
- Concentrated maple flavor
- Grates easily over oatmeal, ice cream, and toast
- 8 oz. block
Made in USA
Serving size: 4 tbsp.
Servings per container: approximately 16.
Store at room temperature.
Shelf life: 3 years.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.