Liqueurs of France Chocolate Assortment
You'll travel from France's renowned Champagne region to Provence, Normandy, and beyond! Each fine dark chocolate has a unique shape, including a champagne cork and cognac barrel, and is filled with the best selection of traditional spirits from four regions of France, including Marc de Champagne, Kirsch, Pastis de Provence, Cognac de Charentes, and Calvados de Normandy. You get five of each variety (six Pastis de Provence).
- Gift boxed collection of liqueur-filled dark chocolates
- Includes Marc de Champagne (brandy), Kirsch (cherry liqueur), Pastis de Provence (star anise/black licorice liqueur), Cognac de Charentes (cognac), and Calvados de Normandy (apple brandy)
- Five of each liqueur (six Pastis de Provence chocolates)
- 8.8 oz. box; 26 chocolates
- Made in France
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Invert Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Alcohol, Cocgnac Camus* VSOP (1.33%), Marc de Champagne (1.3%), Pastis (1.06%), Kirsch Brandy (0.82%), Calvados (0.77%), Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Flavors, Vanilla Extract. Cocoa: 51% minimum in the chocolate.
Made in France.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 6 Months
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.