Lions Head Soup Bowl
You've probably seen this bowl when you've ordered French onion soup at a restaurant. It arrives at the table looking very elegant and regal, and topped with bubbly golden cheese...there's nothing better! We use these bowls at our Bryant House restaurant in Weston, too. They hold 14 oz. (just a shade more than 1-1/2 cups) of our famous clam chowder and ever-changing soup of the day. Now you can serve your soup creations in this handsome bowl at home. We won't tell if you use them for cereal, sundaes, or pudding too!
- Classic lion's head soup bowls
- Fine white porcelain
- Generous 14 oz. capacity (holds more than 1-1/2 cups)
- Goes easily from oven to table
- Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Pair with our Monty soup spoons (#51508)
- Sold individually
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.