You May Also Need
Lake Champlain Multicolor Braided Wool Rug
Please allow up to 4 weeks to ship.
For Christmas arrival, orders must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, November 14.
Sure, we could tell you how these wool rugs are braided and stitched by hand here in New England. We could also tell you how they're constructed to last with crush-resistant fiber cores that retain their loft and cushion—even in heavy-traffic areas. Or how the braids are stitched together using strong upholstery-grade thread for maximum strength. Even with all that, what really makes these rugs stand out to us are the rich updated colors, which provide lasting beauty and style to your home's decor.
- Handwoven in New England
- Crush-resistant fiber core
- Stitched together with upholstery-grade thread
- In rich, updated colors
- Reversible for extended wear
- Durable 100% wool
- Dry clean
- Made in USA
- Coordinating Lake Champlain Solid Color Braided Rugs (#83203), sold separately
- To help keep your rugs in place, we recommend adding a Cut-to-Fit Rug Pad (#75214), sold separately
Made in USA.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.