Rolled in a rich slab of butter, corn is delicious eaten right off the cob, but sometimes we'd rather sample the sweet kernels in salads or pureed with cream for a comforting side dish. When these cravings strike, running a knife along the sides makes for an awkward and time-consuming task. The Kernel Kutter shortens the steps, letting you cut your corn in one stroke. Simply place the blanched or boiled corn on a flat surface and push the device down. Soon, you'll be pickling, preserving, and putting it up, and making the bright corn relishes that are delicious with so many fall and winter meals. And don't let those cobs go to waste either: Leave the empty cobs to boil in water, salt and garlic for a luscious broth to be used in soups, stews and sauces.
- Tried and true kitchen gadget
- Quickly and easily removes kernels from the cob
- Stainless steel circular blade
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in USA
Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.