You May Also Need
Jacquard Harvest Napkin
Skilled weavers in Portugal use real Jacquard looms (not an electronic printing press!) to create this festive napkin in rich deep hues of the season. It's inspired by a swatch vintage 1940s fabric, that caught our eye at an antique shop, here in Vermont. The warm colors and festive cornucopia of leaves and pumpkin will surely lend a festive touch to your fall table settings. Napkin is sold individually.
- Jacquard design is woven into the fabric, not printed
- Napkin measures 14"x14"
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in Portugal
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Harvest Tablecloth (#72586), sold separately
57% polyester/43% cotton.
Made in Portugal.
Machine wash, cold water.
Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
Low iron if needed.
May be dry cleaned.
Do not bleach.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.