Italian Colomba Dove Cake Tin
Italy's classic colomba takes its name from the Italian word for "dove," and is a yeast-leavened bread that's similar to panettone. It has the same soft, fluffy texture and is just as irresistible! Colomba is made with a rich buttery dough that's filled with candied orange peels and topped with almonds and pearl sugar. It's delicious on its own and makes an amazing bread pudding or French toast, too.
- Made with a traditional Italian recipe
- Loaded with candied orange peel
- Topped with almonds and pearl sugar
- Comes in a decorative tin
- 26.4 oz. cake; approx. 6 servings
- Made in Italy
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size:1 slice|
|9 servings per container|
|Includes 18g Added Sugars|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.