Irish Shortbread Cookies, 2 Boxes
If you love shortbread, then you owe it to yourself to try these delicious all-butter cookies. They're baked in County Armagh, Ireland with a generations-old recipe that calls for only the finest natural ingredients, including Ballyrashane Irish butter. The world-famous butter is rich and creamy, and it's what gives these delicious shortbreads their tender, melt-away texture.
- Made from a time-honored Irish recipe
- Contains only natural ingredients, including Ballyrashane Irish butter
- Tender texture melts-in-your mouth
- Lucky shamrock shape
- Two 4.7 oz. boxes; approx. 9 cookies per box
- Made in Ireland
Made in Ireland
Contains wheat and milk.
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings per containeer: 4.5
Store in a cool dry area
Shelf life: 6 months
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.