Insulated Linen Lined Rod Pocket Curtains With Back Tabs
These beautiful curtains are made of an elegant blend of linen, cotton, and polyester for a sophisticated "linen look" in a fabric that drapes nicely and is machine washable, too. Plus, the insulated curtains have not one but two linings. The outside lining is microfiber and the middle lining—sandwiched between the face fabric and the outside lining—is brushed polyester flannel for extra insulation. The two layers create a double barrier between the window and the room for superior insulating power, light control, and year-round energy efficiency. Rod pocket curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket, but not the heading. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 40" wide curtain panels (80" total width)
- Rod pocket with back tabs offers three ways to install the curtains: back tabs, rod pocket, or clip-rings
- 3" rod pocket with 3" back tabs
- Nine back tabs per panel
- No heading
- Facing, polyester/cotton/linen; lining, polyester
- Machine wash, line dry or dry clean
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Insulated Linen Grommet Top Curtains (#79033) and Patio Panel With Pull Wand (#83803), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.