Insulated Linen Grommet Top Patio Panel With Pull Wand
This double-lined panel is sized especially for patio sliders and includes a detachable wand that can be positioned on either side for ease in opening and closing. The facing fabric is a linen blend that will bring warm texture and relaxed style to any room in your home. The double lining includes an outer layer of microfiber and a middle layer of brushed polyester flannel that's sandwiched between the facing and the outside lining for a double barrier of insulation and light diffusion. Grommet top patio panel with pull wand is sold individually.
- When ordering a Grommet Top Patio Panel measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the grommets are set about 1" down from the top of the panel, which means the curtains will hang about 1-1/4" shorter than the panel length. Select a patio panel with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes one 80" wide panel with pull wand (80" total width)
- 12 (1-1/2" diameter) grommets per panel
- Grommets have an antique-bronze finish
- Facing, polyester/cotton/linen; lining, polyester
- Machine wash, line dry or dry clean
- Coordinating Insulated Linen Grommet Top Curtains (#79033) and Rod Pocket Curtains With Back Tabs (#79034), sold separately
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.