Insulated Blackout Antibacterial Grommet Top Curtains
Over time bacteria and microbes can cause curtains to discolor, develop foul odors, and even deteriorate. These curtains are specially treated with a powerful antibacterial silver solution that's safe and non-toxic. It naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi, so curtains stay fresh and free of odors. In addition, the curtains are insulated with a flocked foam backing that not only helps to keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter but also blocks outside light. Curtains are sold in pairs. These Curtains Eliminate Bacteria and Odors While Blocking out Cold, Heat, and Light
- When ordering Grommet Top Curtains, measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the grommets are set about 1" down from the top of the panel, which means the curtains will hang about 1-1/4" shorter than the panel length. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's 1-1/2" time to double the window's width for desired fullness.
- Includes two 52" wide panels (104" total width)
- 8 (1-1/2" diameter) grommets per panel
- Grommets have a matte silver finish
- No heading
- Facing, 100% polyester; backing 100% polyacrylate; flocking, 100% rayon
- Machine wash, line dry
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.