Horseradish Jam, 2 Jars
Horseradish is known for its zip and zest, but when it's sweetened with sugar and mixed with carrots, cabbage, vinegar, lemon, and spices, you get a unique combination of flavors that adds pep and pizzazz to sauces, condiments, and spreads. This unique jam offers endless possibilities for indulgence: Make a delicious glaze for ham or pork roast, spoon over cream cheese and serve with crackers, or stir a dollop or two into a stir-fry or your favorite shrimp cocktail sauce. Or mix a teaspoon or two into mayonnaise and give your favorite sandwich a kick of flavor!
- Sweet and savory horseradish jam
- Makes a wonderful glaze for pork, poultry, seafood, and beef
- Adds pizzazz to favorite sauces, condiments, and spreads
- Carrots, cabbage, vinegar, and lemon combined with horseradish and sugar
- Two 8 oz. jars
- Made in Vermont
Made in USA
Servings per container: 48
Store in refrigerator after opening
Shelf life: 2 years
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.