Heavy Duty Toenail Clippers
Made by skilled metal craftsmen in Solingen, Germany, these nickel-plated, German-steel toenail clippers trim and tame even the toughest, thickest toenails without fuss or strain. The ¾" forged steel blades are curved and hand-sharpened for precise snipping, while the buffer-spring mechanism opens and closes, smoothly and effortlessly, for easy operation. Handles are grooved for increased grip and work for both left-handed and right-handed folks. The hooked safety-catch secures the blades for safe storage, yet opens easily when the handles are pressed firmly together. Works great for fingernails too! 5½" long.
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Nickel-plated steel toenail clipper
- Trims the toughest nails with ease
- Buffer-spring opens and closes easily
- Hand-sharpened blades for precision snipping
- Works for righties and lefties
Made in Germany
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.