Heavy Duty Toenail Clippers
Made by skilled metal craftsmen in Solingen, Germany, these nickel-plated, German-steel toenail clippers trim and tame even the toughest, thickest toenails without fuss or strain. The ¾" forged steel blades are curved and hand-sharpened for precise snipping, while the buffer-spring mechanism opens and closes, smoothly and effortlessly, for easy operation. Handles are grooved for increased grip and work for both left-handed and right-handed folks. The hooked safety-catch secures the blades for safe storage, yet opens easily when the handles are pressed firmly together. Works great for fingernails too! 5½" long.
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Nickel-plated steel toenail clipper
- Trims the toughest nails with ease
- Buffer-spring opens and closes easily
- Hand-sharpened blades for precision snipping
- Works for righties and lefties
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.